Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Summer Baby!!

Happy Summer Everybody!!

It's finally hit me that High School is really over and that summer has begun! So I just wanted to start the summer off with a new post.

from Pinterest
This post that I found on Pinterest inspired me to write this post.  It reminds us to grasp each moment.  Though I don't live anywhere near the ocean and probably won't be going to the beach this summer, many of y'all probably will.  I have decided that this is going to be the way I will approach this summer. It is going to be the last one when I can truly still count myself as a child.

I am also inspired by this picture from Pinterest, below, that has me thinking that this is the way I want to approach the future.  Including far beyond this summer.
from Pinterest
 In order to do this, I look at this post from Pinterest.

from Pinterest
I am going to eventually print this out and take it with me to my dorm in August.

Anyways, I hope you all have a great summer to look forward to.

Here's to the future!
Stay Golden,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment