Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Getting Ready for College

Well, it's August already, and I have been horrible at keeping this blog updated.  I was good for about a week and a half before disappearing. But, I'm back!

Recently I've been busy getting ready for school by using my mother's money to buy the things I'll need for moving into the dorm.  I leave for College Station on the 17th and I can't wait!  I plan on chronicling my purchases and list-making for y'all, even though most of it is over.  Maybe it will be helpful to whomever is reading this blog.

First I have to start with condensing and combining the lists I've made.  Hopefully, they'll help some of y'all and ensure that you don't forget to get certain things.  I know I have, until I have to use it and I realize that that won't be in my dorm room.  A perfect example - a can-opener.  You never think about stuff like that until its late and you really need that can of peaches open.  My sister thoughtfully reminded me to buy one.

That's it for now. I have to leave for a haircut in about fifteen minutes.

Ta-ta for now!
Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment